Delta T Thermal Solutions
|Silicon Rubber Heaters with thermocouples and plugs|
|Open Coil Wire Elements|
Delta T, established in 1991, specializes in industrial heating applications including temperature control with PID controllers, power controllers (SSR, SCR), contact temperature sensors (thermocouples, RTD's and Thermistors), Open coil heating elements, non-contact temperature sensors (infrared sensors like Pyrometer, Spectralmeter), solvent distillation and industrial insulation materials.
Delta T also designs, builds and repairs custom heating and control systems. Being a specialized company working with different suppliers and engineering teams around the United States, they are small enough to get you the quick solutions you need and big enough to offer you a one-stop shop.
Where Delta T can help you:
- Advise you on the most efficient and economic heating method (conduction, convection, radiant or a combination of these) for your application
- Advise you on potential energy-saving possibilities for your application
- Select the best heaters for your application
- Select the best temperature measuring method (contact or non-contact)
- Select the best power switching method for your application (mechanical relay, SSR, zero-cross or phase fired SCRs)
- Design custom control panels (single and multi-zone)
- Repair your open coil elements (for convection ovens, ducts) by our sister company Titan Industrial Heating Systems.
Delta T’s focus is:
- Different methods of temperature controls (on/off, PID controller, recording)
- Different power switching methods like mechanical relay, solid state relay (SSR) or silicone controlled rectifier (SCR)
- Different heaters (process heaters, air heaters, infrared heaters, flexible heaters, infrared heating systems)
- Different contact (thermocouple, RTD, Thermistor) or non-contact (Pyrometer, Spectralmeter, Infrared Thermometer) temperature sensors
- Energy saving through the best choice of heating method and insulation
- Engineering and manufacturing complete turn-key solutions (including heater, temperature sensor, temperature control and power switching) for your industrial heating application