Delta T Silicone Rubber Heaters
|Flexible Heater 200W 120V|
|Silicone Rubber Heaters with
thermocouples and plugs
|Silicon Rubber Knot|
Delta T was established in 1991 and specializes in industrial heating applications including
- temperature control with power controllers (SSR, SCR)
- contact temperature sensors (RTD's and Thermistor's)
- non-contact temperature sensors ()
- solvent distillation
- industrial insulation materials.
We also sell flexible heaters which are made from a stranded wire (mostly Ni-Chrome) or an etched foil sandwiched between layers of dielectric materials. The most common dielectric materials are Kapton, Silicone rubber & Mylar.
Kapton® heaters are thin film heater manufactured in edged-foil construction (like circuit board manufacturing); Silicone rubber heaters are manufactured in edged-foil or wire-wound construction; the decisive consideration is the max watts per square inch needed.
Application examples for silicone rubber heaters:
- Drum & Tank Heaters
- Preheat molds for carbon fiber
- Moisture protection in electronics
- Battery and oil heating
- Security camera enclosures
- Fuel cells, power meters, transmission
- Wafer fabrication
Our Engineering staff can help you to select the right configuration for your application.