|Purged welded heater with junction box|
|Envelope Kiln for advanced materials|
|Shaped heaters for metal finishing industry|
- Very efficient and cost effective
- Used to heat fluids
- Wattage output of approx. 40 watts per square inch
- Level controls recommended
- Screw or plug immersion heaters
- Over-the-side immersion heaters
- 45 to 100 WSI: water
- 20 to 25 WSI: light oils, cooling fluids
- 10 to 15 WSI: medium viscosity oils
- 7 WSI: rude crude oil, vicious materials
- 5 WSI: very vicious materials
We’re specialized in manufacturing electric and gas heaters for the metal finishing industries
Our engineers have over 30 years of experience in designing standard and customized solutions in various materials such as Titanium, Stainless, Zirconium, Tantalum and quartz.
- Bolt-on-flange heaters
- L-Shaped bottom heaters
- Electropolished heaters
- All heaters with welded junction boxes
Double boiler electroless nickel (EN) tanks have been around for 30 or more years. The construction generally consists of an outer tank that is insulated and jacketed, a stainless inner tank, and a heat source of flanged, screw-in, electric heaters or a gas fired immersion tube with a burner.
Quartz immersion heaters PASS the ACID TEST! These heaters are chemically-resistant to all acids with a pH of 5 or less.
The unit comes in three parts: guard, tube and the element. When the element burns out, simply remove and replace the element.
Connected to one of our control packages, with the liquid level control built-in (and a MUST for safe operation), these systems will give you years of service.
Our method of construction allows us to build heaters up to 40 feet long. Standard diameters are ½ in, ¾ in, 1 ¼ in and 2 inches.