Aluminum Solution Heat Treating Furnaces
Keith Company builds drop bottom furnaces for batch application and belt furnaces for continuous production needs. These furnaces can be electrically heated or they can be fuel fired. For the air craft industry (no products of combustion can be in the air stream), we build indirect gas fired furnaces which typically have much lower firing costs compared to electric fired furnaces.
- AMS / NADCAP Specifications
- The 101 of AMS specifications for Aluminum Heat Treating
- General Application and Characteristics of Wrought Aluminum Alloys Series
- Aluminum Solution Heat Treating Furnaces Summary
- AMS 2750E System Accuracy Testing Temperature Uniformity Surveys
- AMS 2750E-CQI-9 Furnace specifications