Aluminum Solution Heat Treat (AMS 2750E, MIL-H-6088)
Keith Company builds in the USA drop bottom furnaces for batch production and belt furnaces for continuous production. These furnaces can be electrically heated or they can be fuel fired. (direct- or indirect fired if no products of combustion can be in the air stream; like Alclad). Larger gas fired furnaces can result in lower firing costs compared to electric heated furnaces.
- AMS / NADCAP Specifications
- The 101 of AMS specifications for Aluminum Heat Treating
- General Application and Characteristics of Wrought Aluminum Alloys Series
- Aluminum Solution Heat Treating Furnaces Summary
- AMS 2750E System Accuracy Testing Temperature Uniformity Surveys
- AMS 2750E-CQI-9 Furnace specifications