Bench Top Assaying Furnace rated to 2250°F
The Keith Standard 2250°F Rated Bench Top Assaying Cress Furnace comes in a variety of model sizes and configurations – Like its two counter parts Keith Bench Top Hardening Heat Treat Furnace & Keith Bench Top Annealing Heat Treat Furnace.– These assaying furnaces with embedded heating elements for harsh environment are used primarily for heat treating metal, precious metal melting and assaying as well as all types of material testing in R&D labs.
|Model #||Base Price & Options|
|Bench Top Assaying Furnace K-110813-AB||upon request|
|Bench Top Assaying Furnace K-120820-AB||upon request|
|Bench Top Assaying Furnace K-120832-AB||upon request|
|Bench Top Assaying Furnace K-121220-AB||upon request|
|Bench Top Assaying Furnace K-161020-AB||upon request|
|Bench Top Assaying Furnace K-161220-AB||upon request|
|Bench Top Assaying Furnace K-161032-AB||upon request|
|Bench Top Assaying Furnace K-161232-AB||upon request|
* All Specifications are subject to change
- PID temperature controller Watlow PM4E (4 programs, 10 steps, timer)
- PID temperature controller Watlow F4 (40 programs, 256 steps, timer)
- Other PID controllers upon request
- High limit/over temperature protection (includes controller and thermocouple)
- Honeywell eZtrend Recorder for data collection and transfer
- Electrical other than standard 240 Volt, single phase, 60 Hz
- Steel Bench Top furnace stand
- Timer / Audible Alarm
- Roll away quench tank
- Stainless Steel Exhaust Hood with mounting brackets (only available if Inert Gas Package is ordered)
- Automated inert gas package
- Ceramic cement embedded element plate assemblies for heating element protection
- Spare parts package for installation of new furnaces
- AMS 2750E package
The special features of these assaying furnaces are resistance coil wire elements protected by high temperature embedding cement and a clear air exhaust system located on the back of the furnace. Additional options include a microprocessor-based controller, a porcelain hearth plate, heavy gauge sheet steel furnace case, quality insulating fire brick backed up by 1800°F fiber board insulation, door safety switches, and counter balanced vertical rising doors designed to keep the hot face away from the operator when he opens the door. These are only a few of the special features of our bench top assaying furnaces.
The Keith 2250°F Bench Top Assaying Heat Treat Furnaces come in a variety of model sizes and configurations with an array of options including quench tank, digital recorder for data capture, furnace bench stands, crucibles & kiln furniture – just to name a few.
View the Bench Top Assaying Furnace Spec Sheet with a full description of features and options and then either call to talk to a Keith company specialist or email to request prices, additional furnace specifications and delivery.