Bench Top Tempering Heat Treat Furnace and Tempering Oven rated to 1250°F
Free Thermocouple & Hearth Plate on Furnace purchases over $3,000 by 12/31/19
Tempering / drawing is usually a post-quenching or post hardening heat treatment process to increase toughness of hard, brittle steel after hardening. Keith Bench Top Tempering / Drawing ovens and furnaces rated to 1250°F include a convection fan and a vertical rising door for operator safety and are often a companion to the Bench Top Metal Hardening Furnace rated for 2250°F. Options include inert gas atmosphere to reduce scaling, AMS 2750E instrumention type D or CQI-9 package for NADCAP certification and various temperature controllers. Contact our multi-lingual speaking specialists for any questions you might have.
Model # / Specs - PDF
* PM6/PM3T included, all other options are separate
Available Options, ask for quote (please save PDF on your PC, then open and fill it out):
- PID temperature controller Watlow PM4E (4 programs, 10 steps, timer)
- PID temperature controller Watlow F4 (40 programs, 256 steps, timer)
- Other PID controllers upon request
- High limit/over temperature protection (includes controller and thermocouple)
- Honeywell eZtrend Recorder for data collection and transfer
- Electrical other than standard 240 Volt, single phase, 60 Hz
- Steel Bench Top furnace stand
- Timer / Audible Alarm
- Roll away quench tank
- Stainless Steel Exhaust Hood with mounting brackets (only available if Inert Gas Package is ordered)
- Automated inert gas package
- Ceramic cement embedded element plate assemblies for heating element protection
- Spare parts package for installation of new furnaces
- AMS 2750E package
Similar to the Bench Top Hardening Heat Treat Furnaces rated for 2250°F, the Keith Bench top annealing furnaces comes in a variety of model sizes and configurations with a various options available including a 2000°F temperature upgrade package, viewing port, digital recorder for data capture, furnace bench stands and special controls. For space saving, we also build dual chamber heat treat furnaces with the upper chamber for hardening and a lower chamber for tempering / drawing. It has become the industry standard in the job shop or R&D laboratory where uniform temperatures between 300°F – 1250°F of ±10°F are required.
Every Keith Bench Top Drawing furnace is produced with a microprocessor-based controller, easy to change alloy wire heating elements, porcelain hearth plate, heavy gauge sheet steel furnace case, quality insulating fire brick backed up by 1800°F fiber board insulation, door safety switches, and a counter balanced vertical rising door designed to keep the hot face away from the operator.
Our benchtop furnaces are built with easy to change standard resistance wire heating elements plates.
View the Bench Top Tempering Furnace Specification Sheet with a full description of features and options and then either call talk to a Keith company specialist or email to request prices, additional furnace specifications and delivery.
These furnaces are alternatively called table top oven or furnace, single chamber drawing furnaces, stress relieving furnaces and forced convection ovens.