Bench Top Hardening Heat Treat Furnaces - Ovens 2250°F Max Temp
|Type / PDF Brochure
Click for Quote
Base Price *
|Hardening Furnace / Oven K-060509-B||K-060509 -B||$1,710|
|Hardening Furnace / Oven K-080610-B||K-080610 -B||$1,670|
|Hardening Furnace / Oven K-110813-B||$3,890|
|Hardening Furnace / Oven K-120813-B||$4,240|
|Hardening Furnace / Oven K-120820-B||$4,299|
|Hardening Furnace / Oven K-120832-B||$4,940|
|Hardening Furnace / Oven K-120840-B||$7,125|
|Hardening Furnace / Oven K-121220-B||$4,999|
|Hardening Furnace / Oven K161020-B||$5,925|
|Hardening Furnace / Oven K161032-B||$8,999|
|Hardening Furnace / Oven K-161220-B||$6,540|
|Hardening Furnace / Oven K-161232-B||$9,999|
|Hardening Furnace / Oven K-181822-B||$9,299|
|Hardening Furnace / Oven K-181824-B||upon request|
* PM6/PM3T included, all other options are separate
Available Options, ask for Quote:
- PID temperature controller Watlow PM4E (4 programs, 10 steps, timer)
- PID temperature controller Watlow F4 (40 programs, 256 steps, timer)
- Other PID controllers upon request (Nanodac, etc)
- High limit/over temperature protection (includes controller and thermocouple)
- Honeywell eZtrend Recorder for data collection and transfer
- Electrical other than standard 240 Volt, single phase, 60 Hz
- Steel Bench Top furnace stand
- Timer / Audible Alarm
- Roll away quench tank
- Stainless Steel Exhaust Hood with mounting brackets (only available if Inert Gas Package is ordered)
- Automated inert gas package
- Ceramic cement embedded element plate assemblies for heating element protection
- Spare parts package for installation of new furnaces
- AMS 2750E package
The Keith 2250°F Rated Bench Top Hardening Heat Treat Furnaces have become industry’s standard throughout the world for both small scale factory production and laboratory R&D where reliable, accurate temperature control, excellent temperature uniformity, long lasting performance, and safe operations are now a necessity. These Industrial bench top hardening heat treat furnaces have become known variously as table top furnaces, heat treat furnaces, tool room furnaces, laboratory test furnaces, single chamber heat treating furnaces, high temperature box furnaces, heat treatment ovens amongst others and are used in the manufacture and testing of metals, ceramics, glass and electronics. Their most common application, however, is for metallurgical processes requiring heat treatment to alter the mechanical properties of an alloy – both iron-based and non-ferrous – for the purpose of manipulating the metal’s properties for such desired qualities as hardness, strength, toughness, ductility and elasticity.
Every Keith Bench Top Hardening Cress furnace is produced with a microprocessor-based controller, easy to change alloy wire elements, porcelain hearth plate, heavy gauge sheet steel furnace case, high quality insulating fire brick backed up by 1800°F fiber board insulation, door safety switches, and balanced vertical rising doors designed to keep the hot face away from the operator when the door is open.
For larger volume jobs we recommend our heavy duty series.
Standard Features amongst others are Fire brick with easy to change resistance wire heating elements.
View the Bench Top Hardening Furnace Spec Sheet with a full description of features and options and then either call to talk to a Keith company specialist or email to request prices, additional furnace specifications and delivery.