Dual Chamber Metal Heat Treat Furnace
This standard space saving dual chamber metal heat treat furnaces feature two furnace chambers on top of each other with different temperatures. The two chambers allow for immediate tempering or drawing after quench without waiting for the hardening chamber to cool down to the lower temperature required for tempering or drawing.
Options include quench tank, inert gas atmosphere to reduce scaling, AMS 2750E instrumention type D or CQI-9 package for NADCAP certification, bench stands and various temperature controllers. Contact our multi-lingual speaking specialists for any questions you might have.
|Model # & Specifications (PDF)||Base Price|
|Dual Chamber Heat Treat Furnace / K-110813-D||*$9,999|
|Dual Chamber Heat Treat Furnace / K-120820-D||*$12,250|
|Dual Chamber Heat Treat Furnace / K-121220-D||*$12,999|
|Dual Chamber Heat Treat Furnace / K-120832-D||*$13,999|
|Dual Chamber Heat Treat Furnace / K-120840-D||*$17,100|
|Dual Chamber Heat Treat Furnace / K-151520-D||**$43,300|
|Dual Chamber Heat Treat Furnace / K-161032-D||*$22,900|
|Dual Chamber Heat Treat Furnace / K-161232-D||*$23,400|
|Dual Chamber Heat Treat Furnace / K-181824-D||**$49,999|
|Dual Chamber Heat Treat Furnace / K-181836-D||**$59,999|
|Dual Chamber Heat Treat Furnace / K-181848-D||**$84,200|
* PM6/PM3T included, all other options are separate
** PM4, High Limit Controller & Contactor included, all other options are separate
Available Options, ask for quote:
- PID temperature controller Watlow PM4E (4 programs, 10 steps, timer)
- PID temperature controller Watlow F4 (40 programs, 256 steps, timer)
- Other PID controllers upon request
- High limit/over temperature protection (includes controller and thermocouple)
- Honeywell eZtrend Recorder for data collection and transfer
- Electrical other than standard 240 Volt, single phase, 60 Hz
- Timer / Audible Alarm
- Roll away quench tank
- Stainless Steel Exhaust Hood with mounting brackets (only available if Inert Gas Package is ordered)
- Automated inert gas package
- Ceramic cement embedded element plate assemblies for heating element protection
- Spare parts package for installation of new furnaces
- AMS 2750E package
Keith Company also builds custom electric or fuel gas fired (direct or indirect fired) heat treat furnaces including drop bottom quench furnaces for heat treating non ferrous materials such as aluminum and magnesium.
The upper door (with the hardening chamber) rises vertically so the hot face is away from the operator when he opens the door, while the lower oven chamber door is a hinge type construction. For improved temperature uniformity during tempering and drawing, the lower furnace chamber can be equipped with a high temperature fan. Each furnace chamber has it's own independent temperature control, thermocouple and solid state relay for power switching.
A quench tank can be stored under the furnace and rolled out when needed. The wire wound heating elements are embedded into a ceramic plate which makes it easy to replace. Additional features such as inert protective atmosphere in each chamber to avoid scaling of your parts during heat treating are available; see Dual Chamber Bench Top Spec Sheet Other means to reduce scaling: parts wrapped in heat treat foil.