Insulation Ceramic Fiber Linings for Furnaces and Kilns
Ceramic Fiber has smaller heat storage capacity compared to refractories. Ideal for batch production.
Keith offers a complete line of ceramic fiber module systems for insulating process heating equipment. Prefabricated ceramic fiber insulated panels are the very fastest way to quickly insulate new or to re-insulate old process heating equipment.
Keith's Fiber Space panel system can be produced to the wall dimensions you require. Our engineering and experience allow us to contour the insulation to very challenging configurations including domes, and round-to-square stack transitions. Moreover, our lining system can incorporate different types of fiber, including the new non-RCF fibers.
Characteristics of ceramic fibers are
- Low thermal conductivity
- Excellent thermal shock resistance
- Low heat storage capacity
Insulating Ceramic Fiber (ICF) Panels
- Lasts 2 to 3 times longer than competitive modules or panels
- Less furnace downtime
- No blind welds or screws
- No heat leaks from panel shrinkage
- 30% to 50% reduction in energy costs
- Eliminates all costly anchoring hardware of sidewalls or roofs
- Can be fastened together to form walls, roofs or doors