Heaters for Electroless Nickel Plating Tanks
Auto Catalytic nickel plating is referred to as Electroless Nickel plating (EN plating) in a heated tank. The ideal heating system heats the solution quickly (usually in 2-3 hours). We have gas fired or electrically heated designs for Polypro tanks, stainless steel tanks and double boiler tanks.
Most popular heating methods for electroless nickel plating tanks are:
Immersion heaters for Polypro Tanks
- pump outside, heater inside
- pump outside and heat exchanger outside
- pump outside and grid steam coils inside
- pump inside and filter outside
- pump inside, filter bag and agitation system
- With stainless steel shell and tube heat exchanger
Immersion heaters for Stainless steel tanks
- pump outside and tube heat ex-changer
- outer tank of stainless steel “double boiler” tank with gas heating
Immersion heaters for Double boiler tank
- electric heating outside
The filters below help you select the right immersion heater for your electro-less Nickel (EN) plating application.